6.7.17

(only half a...) MEAL PLAN #5

Clémentine and I have been away visiting family so I am just meal planning for the rest of this week.
I cooked up a few dishes and froze them so Adam had a few supplies while he away, although he cooked every night and stuck to the diet while we were away - go Adam! With the freezer stocked up, dinner was already sorted when we arrived home. Red Lentil Dal, Crispy Turmeric Potatoes with Peas and Spinach plus a generous dollop of Yogurt for Cléme. 
Adam and I have officially finished our Elimination Program we are kinda still on it and haven't introduce anything officially - except a few glasses of wine of course! But aside from that we have been kinda loving our new diet?! I personally have noticed a lot of difference in my moods swings, especially my hormonal highs and lows, my skin seems to be glowing and I have no brain fog or lethargy in the afternoon....I will write a post soon about our experience on our program and how it has improved our health. But in the meantime here's our meal plan for the rest of this week.

* If you live in Melbourne and have little ones that love to have a boogie then come hang out on the dance floor at D I S C O tomorrow! 

* The delicious fudge in pic above is from here and one of my fav cook books on high rotation at the moment is fro this fantastic blog.

MEAL PLAN #5


WEDNESDAY-
Barley Risotto with Grated Zucchini, Roasted Pumpkin & Onions

THURSDAY-

FRIDAY-
Sushi Bowl w/ sushi rice, nori strips, carrot, cucumber, tofu and avo.

SATURDAY-
Going out for Vegan Pizza!

SUNDAY-
Us: Roasted Cauliflower and Field Mushroom Tacos w/ Cucumber & Tomato Salsa, Corn and Avo
Cléme: Corn, Spinach and Cheese Quesadillas w/ Cucumber & Tomato Salsa

0 comments:

POPULAR POSTS